If you feel like everyone’s talking about ChatGPT right now, you’re not alone. We’ve been obsessing over it here at Zeffy, asking it to write headlines for our website, summarize everything, predict the future, even help us out with this article. And, you know what, once you forget the terrifying possibility that ChatGPT might one day take over the world and leave us all jobless, it’s kind of fun. But…
ChatGPT isn’t a magical solution that can do everything for you. It’s more of an intern or junior team member that can help you out by producing a solid first draft that you will absolutely need to look over. In this webinar, François de Kerret, Zeffy's co-founder and CEO walks nonprofit's through what ChatGPT can (and probably shouldn't) do for them.
We’ve written some how-to articles to help you and your nonprofit get the most out of ChatGPT.
- How to ask ChatGPT a question: Tips to Get Better Answers.
- How nonprofits can use ChatGPT to write social media posts.
- Use ChatGPT to write a donor thank you email or any email for your nonprofit.
- ChatGPT can help plan your next fundraising event.
- Yes, ChatGPT can help nonprofits with the grant application process. Well, kind of.